MICINORM - product review
Micinorm is an antifungal cream that provides a comprehensive effect on the body. The safe composition of this drug guarantees the absence of side effects and the possibility of using it over an extended period of time.
How to use? Instruction
This cream is recommended for use in the event of such fungal symptoms:
- peeling nails;
- skin rashes;
- ulcers and cracks;
- excessive sweating in the feet area.
Before applying the cream to the problem area, carefully read the manufacturer's instructions. The cream should be applied to the affected skin and spread evenly over the affected area with massage movements. The first positive effects of Micinorm cream are visible after 2 weeks of regular use. It is recommended to use this remedy 3 times a day.
How does it work? Indications
Micinorm cream provides a complex effect on the body. This drug has no negative effect on the trophism of functional tissues and hormonal levels. The unique composition of the bioactive preparation Micinorm eliminates scars, scars, keratomycosis, candidiasis and dermatomycosis. It also strengthens the immune system and removes mold and pseudo-yeast fungi. Due to the effect of this drug, damaged skin areas are regenerated, metabolism improves, blood circulation is normalized and allergic reactions are eliminated. Micinorm cream also helps to relax muscles and heal the stratum corneum.
This drug contains the following components:
- Chamomile extract. It has a healing, antipruritic and antifungal effect. Makes the body resistant to the adverse effects of fungi and other pathogens.
- Sage extract. Helps relieve irritation and strengthen the immune system.
- String extract. Provides acceleration of regeneration, as well as hydration and nutrition of skin cells. Due to the effect of this extract, the cream can even be used to repair damaged skin.
- Nettle extract. Eliminates excessive sweating in the feet and armpits. Provides removal of unpleasant odors.
- Celandine extract. It has an antiseptic effect. It is used to relieve itching, flaking and pain.