Bioretin - product review
Bioretin – anti-wrinkle cream does not contain hormonal components, petroleum products and heavy silicones. The effectiveness of the product is due to the high content of anti-aging components of natural origin. The complex effect provides an instant, prolonged age-related effect, improves the general condition of the skin.
How to use? Instruction
It is applied externally. Apply in a small amount to areas of the face, avoiding sensitive areas such as eyes and mouth. The skin around the eyes and mouth is very thin, so it is enough to absorb a small amount of cream from the area applied next to it. Well absorbed, no removal required. The balanced composition practically does not cause allergies. It is applied once a day - after washing in the morning and evening hours. The first effect will become noticeable after 2 weeks from the date of administration.
How does it work? Indications
Acts on the surface of the skin. The formula of the drug is developed taking into account the throughput of the substance by the skin.
The molecules of the substance penetrate deep into the epidermis, stimulate the process of renewal of cellular structures.
The gel interacts with collagen, thickens the fibers and creates conditions for the synthesis of an important protein compound. In combination with collagen, the production of elastin and hyaluronic acid begins. The creamy base fights against the causes of aging, naturally rejuvenating the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is rarely found in nature. The production takes place in small quantities by the skin, articular tissues. Benefits for cells - intensive hydration, elimination of mimic wrinkles of considerable depth, before the disposal of senile folds. The substance takes part in the creation of new cellular structures, the correct exchange of useful substances.
- Chicory stem cells - fight against cell poisoning with oxidizing particles, in combination with hyaluronic acid, quickly restore and supply the cellular structures with everything you need.
- Rosemary buds (extract) - the content of bactericidal, immunostimulating substances and antioxidants. The beneficial properties of the plant have been known for many centuries, when the oil of the plant was used to treat skin diseases and infections. Trace elements and compounds contained in the extract help other active substances and compounds in the restoration of the skin.
- Red palm (oil) - vitamin A content, improving the elasticity of cellular structures. It has a positive effect on the skin, blood vessels.
- Golden kelp is a source of iodine, bromine, boron. Promotes the active production of vitamins. Helps speed up metabolic processes.