Epilage - product review
Epilage is a depilatory granule containing an important ingredient for the care of delicate skin. This is a beauty innovation that not only removes unwanted hair, but also weakens the hair structure. Unwanted hair is a common problem not only for women, but also for men. Everyone chooses their own method of removing them, but, alas, not everyone can choose a high-quality and affordable product, because there are a large number of hair removal products on the market. Some bring unnecessary pain and discomfort and have a short-term effect.
How to use? Instruction
The contents of Epilage should be diluted 1: 1 with hot water and mixed well until a thick consistency is obtained.
Apply to problem areas in the direction of hair growth, leave on the skin until dry, then scrub thoroughly in the opposite direction.
Treat with cream.
How does it work? Indications
- Saturates the layers of the epidermis with nutrients and moisture.
- Low melting point (42-45 C), excludes the possibility of burns.
- Slows down the duration of heat exposure to the hair, thereby minimizing discomfort during the procedure.
- Apply in a thin layer of at least 1 mm.
- The applied layer is easily removed, does not crack or break.
- The wax covers all unwanted hair before it begins to harden.
- Regular use slows down hair growth: it becomes thinner and lighter.
With Epilage, you can forever forget about painful sensations, frequent shaving, allergies and skin irritations. Granules are suitable for all skin types, the product is hypoallergenic due to its composition.
The product contains only natural ingredients:
- Reactive paraffin wax. Due to its properties it removes toxins from the skin, moisturizes and nourishes;
- Beeswax, vitamin A. Reduce redness after the procedure, gently moisturizes;
- Coconut oil. Due to the amount of elements it contains, the oil is a powerful antioxidant and has a regenerating effect. Reducing its content in the product makes it as painless as possible.