At all times, it was believed that healthy hair in women is the main criterion for beauty. Despite the changes in fashion trends in haircuts and hairstyles, the life-affirming condition of the hair always comes first.
Painful hair looks differently: dry or brittle hair, dull or weak hair. These problems can arise due to improper care, strong and cold wind, intense sun, stress, unhealthy diet and even diseases of various organs and systems.
Several conditions that can worsen hair condition:
Best Hair Treatment Products
Also, do not forget that external factors can affect the quality of the hair, such as:
- Anemia. Due to the disturbance of the microcirculation of the scalp, the flow to the hair follicles deteriorates, so the hair becomes dull and begins to fall out.
- Diseases of the digestive system. The assimilation of vitamins and microelements is impaired.
- Chronic renal and pulmonary failure.
- Caries, invasion, giardiasis and other parasitic diseases.
It is worth remembering that healthy hair is closely related to the health of the whole body, therefore, their condition is influenced by:
- Incorrectly selected care for the type of scalp. It is worth noting that many people choose care without taking into account that often the scalp can be oily and the ends of the hair dry. Such care will only aggravate the situation, and the hair will become brittle and dull.
- Frequent home staining without consulting a specialist.
- Permanent perm and straightening.
- High or too low temperatures.
- Washing your hair too often, regardless of how dirty it is.
Therefore, if you are confident in the correct care, then you should start adhering to a few simple rules:
- Regular stress.
- Not getting enough sleep.
- Unbalanced diet.
- Not drinking enough fluid.
- Lack of vitamins.
If within a couple of weeks you do not see any change for the better, it is worth taking tests and contacting a specialist. If the indicators are within the normal range, then we suggest trying the following remedies.
- A balanced diet with regular consumption of fermented milk products, legumes, fresh fruits and vegetables, seafood and vegetable fats.
- Correct drinking regime.
- Sleep and wakefulness.
- Regular sports to boost lymph.
- Self-massage of the head.