Wormin - product review
Wormin is a dietary supplement designed to cleanse the body. Sometimes stomach discomfort can be caused by poor digestibility of food, then it is necessary to resort to medication or find an alternative solution to the problem. Tablets are a soluble capsule shell that contains natural ingredients. The product is easily digestible, contains no toxins and has no contraindications. Side effects are minimal. Recommended for use by persons with intestinal diseases (gastritis, ulcer). Store tablets in a dark, dry place out of the reach of children.
How to use? Instruction
The tablets should be taken strictly according to the instructions to avoid allergic skin reactions (burning or itching). The capsule is washed down with plenty of water on an empty stomach or on a full stomach. You need to use tablets no more than 2 tablets per day. The duration of the course is 1 month. A break of 2-3 weeks is required before the next use.
How does it work? Indications
The capsules are hypoallergenic and completely safe. The tablets remove toxins from the body and normalize metabolism. Detox is a regenerating and strengthening property, it releases additional trace elements into the body. They fight viruses and strengthen general immunity.
The main ingredients for cleansing are:
- walnut extract. The essence has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Black walnut oil is a powerful antioxidant and helps in cleansing;
- carnation. The high content of resin, ascorbic acid and glycosides restores the skin to its natural color, and the antiseptic effect prevents the formation of diseases;
- olive oil extract. Oleropein lowers blood cholesterol levels and the onset of diabetes. Cleansing the liver, kidneys, and also tones the skin;
- moringa leaves cleanse the body of unwanted microorganisms;
- rosemary essence accelerates self-cleaning and strengthens blood vessels. Skin cells are renewed and regenerated;
- Pumpkin seed oil is a powerful diuretic.
The capsules also have an antifungal effect that fights bad bacteria in the body.