Psorilax - product review
Psoriasis is a chronic non-infectious disease that affects both internal organs and, to a greater extent, the skin. Currently, there are a huge number of treatments for this disease. However, one of the most effective remedies is Psorilax, made exclusively from natural ingredients.
Psorilax is a new generation product, an irreplaceable assistant in the treatment of psoriasis and its manifestations. More and more analogues of this ointment appear on the markets, but no competitor can boast of the same effectiveness as this cream. Psorilax has a positive effect on the skin, eliminating pain, profuse peeling, itching. After using the drug, the skin condition improves markedly, the cells are gradually restored and nutrients are supplied to them in sufficient quantities. These properties are guaranteed by natural ingredients, together with each other, enhancing their properties.
How to use? Instruction
Before use, cleanse the skin with warm water and soap. A small amount of Psorilax cream should be applied 2-3 times a day to problem areas of the skin and rub in with gentle massaging movements. It is worth treating the areas around the lesions with the drug to exclude the possible spread of psoriasis.
How does it work? Indications
The components of the drug envelop the outer surface of the lesions. Vitamins and microelements penetrate deep into the skin through the pores, eliminating the source of the disease. Regular use of Psorilax cream helps to restore the skin: dead cells are exfoliated, and redness and itching are soon eliminated. After 30 days, the symptoms will be relieved, however, you can stop using the Psorilax cream only after complete recovery.
Psorilax contains exclusively components of natural origin, completely excluding the presence of preservatives, dyes, stabilizers. Therefore, the cream does not have a negative effect on the body and is undoubtedly considered safe for use.
Among the main components of the drug are:
- rapeseed oil (prevents blood clots, improves blood flow, increases vascular permeability);
- candelilla wax (promotes accelerated healing of wounds and cracks in the skin, eliminates dryness);
- panthenol (causes the restoration of damaged skin cells, counteracts the formation of inflammation, triggers the mechanisms of skin regeneration);
- oat protein (relieves itching and exfoliation of cells, stabilizes skin condition, removes plaque, relieves redness and irritation);
- Shea butter (restores skin cells, moisturizes and softens it, saturates cells with minerals and vitamins).