Imunoplant - product review
Imunoplant is a natural remedy designed to strengthen the immune system. It is dispensed in the form of drops for oral administration. The drug consists only of natural components, so it has no contraindications and does not cause side effects.
How to use? Instruction
Drops are intended for oral administration. They can be consumed regardless of the last meal, with a large amount of soft drink. If necessary, you can pre-dissolve the drug in water.
A single dosage is 10 drops. The drug should be taken 2-3 times a day. The course of therapy is approximately 1.5 months, after which you can take a break and repeat the use of drops. The maximum duration of treatment that cannot be prolonged is 60 days.
How does it work? Indications
The active ingredients of Imunoplant drops provide:
- cleansing the body of toxins;
- normalization of metabolism;
- elimination of pathogenic microorganisms;
- activation of the immune system;
- general improvement of the body.
Drops can be taken for medicinal and prophylactic purposes. They are safe for children and elderly patients. But before you start taking the drug, it is recommended to consult a doctor. You should not take the medicine if you are allergic to one or more of the active ingredients.
Complex for immunity Imunoplant consists of herbal extracts. Due to its complex composition, it has a versatile effect on the body. Active components of drops:
- Shiitake mushroom extract: contains vitamins and minerals, supports the immune system and the body as a whole;
- extract from ginseng root: has tonic properties, has a beneficial effect on the immune system and the nervous system;
- red grape seeds: have antioxidant properties, normalize microcirculation, lower cholesterol levels;
- hibiscus petal extract: contains vitamin C, stimulates the production of antibodies, strengthens the immune system, has a positive effect on the heart and blood vessels.
All components of the immunostimulating agent are environmentally friendly and completely safe for health.