Glycozal - product review
Glycozal is an effective and safe formula for maintaining normal blood sugar levels. The drug blocks the activation of factors contributing to the development of diabetes, prevents the development of the disease and reduces the risk of developing a complex form.
How to use? Instruction
Apply 2 times a day, one capsule, half an hour before meals, it is recommended to drink plenty of water. The course should last 30 days. People undergoing Glycozal therapy should not exceed the recommended dosages.
How does it work? Indications
If you follow the course in the recommended doses of glucose:
- helps lower blood sugar levels and interferes with normal intestinal absorption;
- increases the secretion activity of the pancreas;
- prevents the spread of inflammatory processes in tissues;
- accelerates the use of glucose at the cellular level;
- improves the functioning of the digestive system;
- increases the bodys immune defenses;
- activates blood circulation;
- destroys pathogenic bacteria and viral microflora;
- activates the brain;
- has antiviral effect;
- accelerates the metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates;
- prevents endocrine disorders;
- normalizes hormone levels;
- cleanses the body of toxins.
The drug does not hide the symptoms of the disease, but acts specifically on its causes. A series of therapeutic courses using Glycozal can prevent the risk of developing the disease in people with diabetes and significantly improve the quality of life of patients.
A distinctive feature of Glycozal is a completely natural composition. The active components of the drug are:
- cinnamon extract;
- apple cider vinegar;
- momordica charantia fruit extract (Chinese bitter gourd);
- olive leaf extract;
- amino acid L-tryptophan;
- B vitamins (pyridoxine, thiamine, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin);
Glycozal does not contain chemical additives and other aggressive ingredients that can negatively affect the bodys functions and lead to the development of side effects.