Gelarex - product review
Gelarex is an innovative remedy for hemorrhoids. Our time is a time of hectic life, stress, accumulation of toxins and toxins. All these factors, together with an individual predisposition, can quickly or subsequently lead to the appearance of hemorrhoids, which significantly affects the quality of life. Hemorrhoids can cause serious complications, so treatment should be started as soon as possible, and Gelarex is an unstable adjuvant in this case.
How to use? Instruction
Apply Gelarex 2 times a day. The duration of treatment is such that the manifestations of hemorrhoids are completely eliminated. The agent is first applied to the affected area. If you have any questions, please read the attached instructions.
How does it work? Indications
Gelarex components have a complex action, reinforcing each other. Not only external displays are subject to erasure, but also internal interrupts.
- The action of the anesthetic relieves discomfort and pain (even very severe).
- Cracks and bumps will disappear in a few days.
- Pathogenic bacteria are killed because the inflammation stops.
- Local vessels are strengthened, the skin acquires elasticity, their regeneration occurs, blood flow in the small pelvis improves - density disappears.
- The bleeding stops.
- Hemorrhoids will gradually disappear.
- Itching, burning, feeling of emptying disappear.
- The activity of the digestive tract is improved.
As a result of Gelarex treatment, not only the problem of hemorrhoids is eliminated. The mood and quality of life are definitely improving.
The main ingredients of the all-natural composition of Gelarex:
- Sweet potato extract: the starch they contain has an anti-inflammatory and tonic effect.
- Aloe Vera extract: antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, quickly relieving pain.
- Oak bark extract: stops bleeding, relieves swelling and strengthens blood vessels. This creates a natural barrier for pathogenic microflora.
- Garlic extract: cleanses and soothes pain and itching, has a powerful anti-cancer effect.
- Chamomile extract: a good antiseptic.
- Wheatgrass Extract: This herb is rich in isoquinoline alkaloids, which have anti-inflammatory properties that relieve itching and dry skin.
- Saw palm extract: relieves swelling and tones veins.
- Yarrow extract: the herb balances blood microcirculation and regenerates tissues.