Garcinia Cambogia Actives - product review
Garcinia Cambogia Actives is an anti-obesity health product designed to help you lose weight quickly and safely.
How to use? Instruction
The tool is taken three times a day, one capsule, regardless of food intake and washed down with plenty of water.
The length of admission is determined on an individual basis, and the body mass index is taken into account in the calculations. Wherein:
- The smallest course of admission for the prevention of recruitment or slight excess weight - at least 40 days.
To achieve the greatest efficiency (when working with subcutaneous and visceral fat), the course of administration should be at least two months.
- The maximum duration is a course designed to combat high-grade obesity and subfascial fat, which is at least 2.5 months.
- It is recommended to undergo a repeated course to consolidate the results obtained in the interval from three to six months after the completion of the main course
How does it work? Indications
When using the drug for prophylactic purposes, a lipoprotective effect occurs - the accumulation of fat cells is blocked and lipid oxidation is accelerated (the direction of fat cells through the circulatory system directly into muscle tissues, followed by their burning)
If the purpose of taking the drug was to reduce the volume of visceral and subfascial fat, the drug provides an active launch of lipolysis processes and the production of the main hormones responsible for the process of reducing body weight - norepinephrine and adrenaline. The connection to the process of beta receptors, which accelerate the elimination of fat cells and a decrease in the activity of alpha receptors, which slow it down, further increase the rate of fat burning.
The components that make up the product, in addition to their main task, also perform functions to promote the normalization of digestion, accelerate the process of breaking down food and their assimilation, and also remove toxins and toxins from the body.
The main component of the product is a highly concentrated extract obtained from unfermented green tea leaves, the processing of which did not use heat treatment and artificial catalysts, which made it possible to preserve its natural biochemical composition.
Extracts are used as auxiliary substances:
- pineapple fruit - helping to reduce appetite.
- artichoke leaves - with a choleretic and diuretic effect.
- ginger root - which increase the body's heat production and reduce the risk of intestinal infections.
- hibiscus flower petals - which improve gastric acid production and help overall body detoxification.