Flekosteel - product review
Flekosteel is a cream for the elimination of joint problems. The unique combination of the constituent components allows you to successfully treat arthrosis, arthritis, osteochondrosis. The cream relieves unpleasant pain sensations, but most importantly – it promotes the complete restoration of ligaments and joints. The tool also helps in correcting deformities associated with injuries.
How to use? Instruction
Before applying the cream, the skin area should be carefully prepared, it should be clean and dry. Flekosteel is rubbed in with massaging movements for 5 minutes, until the product is completely absorbed. Do not rinse off the product for 1.5 hours. For the most effective action, the cream should be applied three times a day; as a preventive measure, once is enough.
The duration of the course should be selected depending on the degree of joint damage.
How does it work? Indications
Flekosteel cream is designed to relieve pain, soften tissues, eliminate puffiness, and reduce increased muscle tone. Thanks to the use of the drug, the regeneration of damaged areas is activated, inflammatory processes are suppressed, cartilage and connective tissues are strengthened.
The product has been shown to be highly effective in prophylactic joint care, especially in the case of regular high loads. The cream was highly appreciated by athletes and the elderly, as well as those who owe their work for a very long time on their feet.
The cream consists entirely of natural ingredients. In addition to its high efficiency, Flekosteel is also absolutely harmless to the body.
- An extract of Badiaga of animal origin eliminates hematomas, relieves inflammation, and also has a slight warming effect.
- Cayenne pepper improves blood circulation in the tissues.
- Ginger oil tones the skin and is one of the best antispasmodics.
- Golden mustache eliminates swelling, swelling, inflammation, relieves pain, improves metabolic processes.
- Cinnamon oil removes toxins, improves blood circulation, relieves swelling.
- Rosemary relieves pain, relaxes and improves blood circulation.
- Eucalyptus and fir oils enhance metabolic processes, "accelerate" the blood, and also have a light and pleasant soothing aroma.
- Camphor oil relieves swelling, warms up.
- Corn and soybean oil has a softening effect.
Betaine urea is used to enhance the action of all components.