According to the World Health Organization, cardiovascular pathology ranks first among the causes of death. Yes, it is coronary heart disease that is the number one killer, which speaks of the severity of this problem.
The best products for the treatment of hypertension
- As a rule, patients complain of pain in the region of the heart.
- The pain is aching, cutting, stabbing, aggravated by physical exertion or stress and radiates to the left arm or shoulder blade.
- They also complain of shortness of breath, mainly in the evening or at night, which increases and leads to bouts of painful coughing.
- Another complaint is a feeling of interruption in the work of the heart.
- Tachycardia, i.e. increased heart rate.
- Swelling, mainly in the lower extremities.
- Pale or cyanotic skin, chills not associated with fever.
- Computed tomography of the chest.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the chest organs.
- Coronary angiography.
- 24-hour blood pressure monitoring
- Doppler ultrasonography of the vessels of the neck (carotid arteries)
Lifestyle changes include giving up bad habits, moderate physical activity, and a certain diet low in salt and fat.
Treatment of diseases that affect the cardiovascular system. For example, glomerulonephritis, tonsillitis, viral myocarditis, etc.
Treatment is pathogenetic, aimed at the mechanisms of the development of the disease. For example, antihypertensive drugs.
Symptomatic therapy aimed at manifestations of the disease: for example, beta-blockers reduce heart rate.
Surgical intervention includes minimally invasive intervention and open surgery. Examples of minimally invasive procedures include percutaneous coronary intervention or surgery through a small wound: heart valve replacement. The open include the elimination of congenital defects and heart transplantation.
It is very important to contact a qualified specialist in time, because it is easier to treat a disease that did not give any serious complications. A competent doctor can choose the right strategy for treating cardiovascular pathology and stop the progression of the disease, and the following means and methods will help him achieve his goal: