The best products for treating eyesight
Ophtalax Read review
Ocuvit Read review
Oculear Read review
Vision restoration methods
- Orthopedic methods. In the first place, glasses and contact lenses act as a solution to the problem, since they are easy to use, safe, do not bring discomfort and pain. The selection of the right optics depends on the individual needs of the person.
- Medicinal methods. In case of pathology of the organ of vision, the ophthalmologist often prescribes drops or ointments that are aimed at improving the quality of vision. Medicines are divided into 3 groups: vitamins for vision, moisturizing drops and preparations aimed at the eye muscles. After examining the visual apparatus, with the correct prescription of a medication, vision will gradually recover.
- Hardware method. There are ophthalmic simulators that can relieve eye strain, improve blood flow to the organs of vision, and eliminate spasm under heavy loads. The simulators can be used by both children and adults. The procedure is carried out in order to prevent and restore visual acuity, it is prescribed as a course, it is carried out 2 times a year.
- Gymnastics of the eye muscles. In order for the muscles of the eyes to train and bathe in a sufficient amount of blood, it is recommended to do eye gymnastics. There are many techniques on the Internet for how to properly train muscles. Exercise has a beneficial effect on eye health, namely relieves fatigue, strengthens the eye muscles, and with regular exercise, visual acuity improves.
- Surgical interventions. In order to part with glasses, lenses and other methods of vision correction once and for all, you can make laser vision correction, which will once and for all solve the problem of low visual acuity, if you follow all the recommendations after the operation. The operation is performed without anesthesia, drops are instilled into the eyes, which provide local anesthesia, the operation takes about 10 minutes.