Alkotox - product review
Alkotox is a drug for the treatment of alcohol addiction. It is a natural remedy that does not have a negative effect on the body. Alkotox detoxifies the body and restores functions damaged by excessive drinking.
How to use? Instruction
Alkotox is produced in strip monodoses, which are a small container with 5 ampoules. To achieve the desired effect, an alcohol addict must take one ampoule every day. The manufacturer of this drug recommends taking it in the morning.
The contents of the ampoules must be diluted in 100 ml of water or any other liquid. The contents of the ampoules can also be discreetly added to the food of the alcohol addict.
The required effect will be achieved after completion of 1 or 2 courses. The recommended duration of each course is 2 months. The timing of the therapeutic course can be changed depending on the severity of the alcohol addict's condition.
How does it work? Indications
Alkotox forms the natural processes of rejection of alcoholic beverages. Regular use of this drug ensures elimination of the effects of alcohol intoxication, restoration of liver cells, as well as strengthening of the nervous, digestive, endocrine and other important systems of the body.
The drug Alkotox also quickly relieves the hangover syndrome and ensures the normalization of blood circulation.
This drug contains the following components:
- Pueraria lobed extract. Helps cleanse the body of toxic substances.
- Mushroom Koprinus. Rejects the urge to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Chemeritsa. The elimination of toxins from the body is ensured.
- Common Clefthoof extract. Necessary for the development of rejection of alcoholic beverages. The combination of this component with alcohol causes a feeling of disgust for alcoholic beverages.
- Succinic acid. Promotes increased energy.
- Ascorbic acid. Antioxidant.
- L-threonine. Provides normalization of the liver.
- Glycine. Has a calming effect.
- Cysteine. Promotes body renewal.
- Glutamine. Strengthens the immune system.
Alkotox also contains a vitamin and mineral complex: B vitamins, magnesium, selenium and zinc.