Varius - product review
Varius is a gel for varicose veins, which is a medication. It is aimed at improving elasticity and restoring the normal functioning of veins and blood vessels. It helps to get rid of swelling, cramps and painful sensations with varicose veins. The tool is used both for prevention and for treatment at any stage of the disease. In addition, the drug is used not only as a healing gel, but also as a cosmetic one. Due to the normalization of the activity of blood vessels and veins, they cease to be noticeable.
How to use? Instruction
Cleanse your skin before using the gel. To do this, rinse it with soap and water and wipe it dry. For an additional effect, take a shower to tone the veins. After that, you need to distribute a little gel with massage movements. Pressing on the affected skin is strictly prohibited. The course involves the daily application of the gel twice a day. The course will continue until recovery. To improve the effect, it is recommended to use compression garments.
How does it work? Indications
After applying the gel, all active ingredients are absorbed into the skin and the process of treating varicose veins begins. A week of using the drug helps to reduce swelling, reduce the visibility of veins and restore normal skin color. Long-term use contributes to:
- Disappearance of venous nodes.
- Improving and thinning the blood.
- Getting rid of unpleasant sensations.
- Reduce swelling and improve skin condition.
- Restoration of the strength of the walls of blood vessels and veins.
- Improving the general condition of a person.
The gel contains only natural ingredients. Each of them plays its own role in the treatment of varicose veins. An optimal set of ingredients will effectively eliminate the problem: improve the elasticity of the skin, stimulate and restore the functioning of blood vessels. Main components:
- Antler concentrate - blocks the formation of blood clots, helps to remove and destroy dangerous neoplasms.
- Chamomile extract - anti-inflammatory and decongestant, helps in the healing of varicose ulcers.
- Ginseng - normalizes the condition of blood vessels and veins, has a strengthening effect, improves blood circulation.
- Chestnut concentrate - helps relieve swelling, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, fights the appearance of blood hematomas.
- Bee venom - helps to increase the general tone of blood vessels, improves the functioning of venous valves, thins the blood.