PhenQ - product review
PhenQ is a supplement formulated for gentle weight loss. The ingredients that make up the supplement have been tested more than once in research centers, the effectiveness of their effect on the body is beyond doubt.
How to use? Instruction
PhenQ must be taken 2 times a day with breakfast and lunch. The usual dose is 1 tablet per dose. It is not recommended to use the drug in the afternoon, as it contains caffeine, which can cause insomnia.
How does it work? Indications
PhenQ ingredients are a powerful fat burning aid. They act in several directions at once. The compound a-Lacys, created through innovative science and the latest research, causes an increase in metabolic rate. A good metabolism promotes faster calorie burning and discourages weight gain. Following metabolism, the body's heat production is accelerated, which also leads to weight loss. PhenQ ingredients keep you feeling full for a long time. Appetite suppression ensures that you don't have to run for regular snacks and overeat. Boosting energy and improving mood is what is guaranteed with every PhenQ pill, which is very important. Energy makes a person more active and mobile. In addition, many experts say that depressed mood is one of the reasons for weight gain. Improvements are noticed as early as 10-14 days after the start of admission.
PhenQ contains exclusively natural ingredients that have many benefits and do not cause side effects.
- Calcium carbonate - responsible for bone health, maintains weight, prevents fat accumulation.
- Capsimax Powder - a source of vitamin B3, increases body temperature, leading to intense weight loss.
- Chromium Picolinate is an ingredient that suppresses hunger.
- L-Carnitine Furmarate - converts fat into energy.
- Nopal energizes the body, combines the ability to nourish the body and burn fat.
- Caffeine is a source of energy and vitality for the whole day.