Bumps on the legs are a common problem. It is quite possible to eliminate it. There are many effective methods to eliminate hallux valgus. The best ones are worth examining in more detail.
The best products for the treatment of hallux valgus
How to get rid of bumps on the legs
Among the most effective methods of therapy are the following:
In especially difficult cases, they resort to surgical intervention. There are several effective techniques that involve the excision of the bone and the complete restoration of the functional features of the joint. At the same time, further destruction of the affected tissues is prevented and all symptoms of the pathological process are eliminated.
However, surgery is far from the only way to return to your usual life.There are a huge number of tools to permanently get rid of hallux valgus. It is worth familiarizing yourself with their list in as much detail as possible. By choosing the appropriate option, you will be able to achieve excellent results in the shortest possible time. After all, all these funds are not only effective, but also absolutely safe.
- wearing special orthopedic shoes equipped with a wide toe. In this case, the heel must be stable and not exceed 3 cm in height;
- the use of corrective insoles that reduce the load;
- we will take medications with anti-inflammatory effect;
- performing remedial gymnastics. Exercise every day;
- using a bandage at night;
- carrying out electrophoresis. The procedure involves the use of calcium. It is applied to the electrode pads. Due to this, calcium penetrates into the affected tissues, eliminates inflammation and strengthens bones;
- phonophoresis. During the application of this physiotherapy method, hydrocortisone is used. Thanks to the introduction of this agent, the pain syndrome localized in the articular tissues is stopped. In addition, inflammation is eliminated;
- use of bursoprotectors. These are silicone pads that cover the bump and prevent its inflammation. Thanks to the use of such devices, the bone is protected from pressure and friction. Bursoprotectors equipped with an interdigital septum are considered the best option. They fully fix the affected fingers and prevent further deformation.