Candidol - product review
Candidol is a harmless, innovative antimycotic drug. It is a very effective agent against 350 types of fungal pathogens in humans.
How to use? Instruction
The preparation instructions are attached with the preparation. It is necessary to apply the cream base on clean, dry skin of the feet two to three times during the day. Drug studies have proven that improvements are noticeable from the first use:
- Getting rid of the pathogen.
- Prevention of the spread of infection and pathogenic microorganisms.
- Eliminate unpleasant odors.
- On third use:
- Improvement of capillary and peripheral blood circulation.
- Prevention of hematomas, trophic changes in the skin of the feet.
- elimination of cracks in the heel area caused by strains of fungi, the cellular structure of the pathogen.
How does it work? Indications
Candidol comprehensively solves the problem of fungal infections of the skin and nail plate.
- Getting rid of the pathogen within 24 hours after taking the drug.
- Free penetration of the product under the nail plate, between the nail spaces.
- Deeply absorbed into the skin, increasing the concentration of the drug in the skin.
- Antibacterial effect. Removal of itching and inflammation for use.
- Improvements after using the drug become noticeable on the 10-14th day of use, it all depends on each specific case.
The duration of the course of treatment depends on the degree of the fungal disease.
Natural creamy base contains a biogenic formula of naturally occurring active ingredients, which are characterized as:
- Anti-inflammatory agent.
- Effectively restore condition.
- They have an immunoprotective effect.
The preparation contains the first biologically active formula with additional therapeutic and cosmetic effects:
- Moisturizing and nourishing the skin of the feet.
- Improving the growth of the nail plate, strengthening it.
- Deodorization of feet, elimination of unpleasant odor.
- The impact is carried out at several levels.
- Relief of itching.
- Treatment of affected skin areas.
- Destruction of the fungus.