Agromax - product review
Agromax is an organic fertilizer that guarantees the growth of all garden plants. The product is used to increase yields and normalize the germination of tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, other vegetables, fruits and flowers. The seeds germinate faster, fight infectious diseases, make the fruits juicier, better quality and larger.
How to use? Instruction
The concentration of Aggromax can be used for plant nutrition in any situation, regardless of the season. There are several rules for using biofertilizers:
Mix the contents of the package with water in a ratio of 1 per 10 liters or 20 liters of water. The solution must be filtered for five to ten minutes.
For watering, you must use iron or plastic watering cans and buckets. Irrigation is inevitable around the plants.
Use a spray bottle to spray the solution onto flowers and leaves.
It is important that the product is completely safe to use. Slows down the growth of weeds and helps repel pests.
How does it work? Indications
Agromax, an effective biofertilizer, acts simultaneously in several directions:
- acceleration of plant growth and development;
- increasing soil fertility;
- saturation of food with useful microelements and substances;
- improving the absorption of vitamins by plants;
- improving the protective properties of plants;
- protects against pests and infectious diseases;
- improved seed germination;
- prevents the growth of weeds in the garden and vegetable garden;
- accelerates flowering and fruiting;
- prevents shedding and other problems;
- the taste and size of the fruit is better;
- increasing the labor productivity index
Aggromax is a high quality biological fertilizer to help you get great yields in your backyard or garden. It is safe and effective.
The secret of the effectiveness of Agromax biofertilizers lies in their composition. Main active ingredients:
- biohumus - horse manure saturates the soil with carbon dioxide, improves the saturation of leaves and roots of plants with useful components;
- magnesium - promotes better assimilation of expensive components and vitamins by cultures;
- phosphorus - serves as the main source of energy for plant growth. This is a substance that enhances seed germination and accelerates the process of flowering and fruiting;
- calcium - gives plants a strong and healthy immune system;
- nitrogen - strengthens the walls of plants, gives a bright taste of fruits;
- Azobacteria - restoration of soil fertility.